“The Predator” Benjamin Mendy told the victim “Don’t move, don’t move” as he took her arms behind her back and raped her

Benjamin Mindy told his victim “don’t move” as he raised her arms behind her back and raped her, a court heard today.

The Manchester City left-back, 28, was charged with 10 offenses against seven women between October 2018 and August last year.

Benjamin Mendy arrived in court today to face eight counts of rape

4

Benjamin Mendy arrived in court today to face eight counts of rapecredit: Getty
Manchester City left-back, 28, charged with 10 crimes

4

Manchester City left-back, 28, charged with 10 crimescredit: PA
The £52m defender denies eight rape charges

4

The £52m defender denies eight rape charges

He denied eight counts of rape, one count of sexual assault, and attempted rape.

Mendy’s partner, Luis Saha Matori, is charged with eight counts of rape and four counts of sexually assaulting eight women, which he also denies.

The jury was told of an important date that includes a pool party, a trip to a nightclub and an after-club party at Mindy’s house, July 23 through July 24 last year.

During this period, Mendy was accused of raping three women – one 22-year-old and two 19-year-olds.

Flood warning after rain finally ends weeks of dry weather
I prepared hard for the drama after it was warned that Helen Skelton has a side

One 19-year-old boy was allegedly raped by Saha.

Saha is also accused of sexually assaulting another 22-year-old woman in the same 24-hour period.

On the evening of July 23, Saha invited a 22-year-old woman who worked at a Manchester nightclub to a pool party for money – in an attempt to “get” her as a potential victim, it is alleged.

Mindy invited the 22-year-old to the cinema room at home, and the woman told another girl if she hadn’t returned after 10 minutes to come and find her.

The court heard that the 22-year-old did not want sex but “insisted on his demands” until she surrendered and he raped her.

The other girl came looking for her – but found two of Mindy’s assistants getting in her way.

After the pool party, Mindy, Saha and others went to the China White nightclub in Manchester.

Two 19-year-old women who were at a pool party returned to Mindy’s house after the club, where they were both allegedly raped.

Someone remembered being in the pool.

Her next memories were of her being face down on a sofa in the living room with her arms behind her back.

The court heard that Mendy was raping her, saying, “Don’t move, don’t move.”

The £52m defender arrived today at Chester Crown Court on the first day of his trial.

Opening to the prosecution, Timothy Cray QC told the jury: “This case is another chapter in a very old story: men who rape and sexually assault women because they think they are powerful, and because they think they can get away with it.”

The court heard how Mindy and Saha locked several of their victims in rooms at the “recluse” footballer’s mansion in Mottram St Andrew, rural Cheshire.

The women allegedly had their phones removed upon arrival before being left in the study room and master bedroom, which have “private locking doors” that can only be opened from the inside.

Only someone who knew how to open the doors could do so, Mr. Cray told jurors, adding: “Two witnesses alleged rape in those rooms and they felt locked up.”

Describing one of the alleged incidents, Cray said the complainant – who first met Mendy in Barcelona – ended up at his home after he went to Manchester to eat and drink with the player and another man.

The prosecutor said the woman had made it clear that she was not interested in Mendy.

The actions of the defendants together show a cruel indifference to the women they pursue. In their minds, and this couldn’t be more obvious, the influx of women brought into their homes existed simply for the pursuit of sex.

Attorney General Timothy Cray QC

He said, “The next day, she was taking a shower when Mendy entered the bathroom and began to grope himself in front of her.

“I asked him to leave and tried to get a towel to cover herself.

“I also tried to get her underwear out of her bag, but Mindy took it from her saying words like, ‘I just want to see you’.”

The prosecutor said the woman was unable to leave the bathroom and they ended up on the bed with the woman in a mindy stone.

He said: She tried to move, but she could not get away from him.

He accused Cray Mindy of “treating women as if they were just for sex” and said the feelings of his alleged victims “do not count.”

He added: “These women were disposable: things used for sex, then thrown to one side.

“This was the result of deliberate and planned choices made by the defendants and the desires that they expressed many times over.”

Mr. Cray said Saha was Mendy’s friend and assistant, and one of his jobs was to “find young women and create situations where these young women could be raped and sexually assaulted”.

The prosecutor told jurors that they will hear 13 different women during the trial.

There are seven complainants against Mundi, eight against Saha, and two of the complainants alleged that the two men raped them.

“Our case is that the defendants’ pursuit of these 13 women made them predators, who were willing to commit serious sexual crimes,” said Mr. Cray.

He added that “the fact that they didn’t accept the word ‘no’ as an answer” would be something “jurors will hear over and over again.”

frightened and isolated

Mr. Cray said there were five dates, between October 2018 and August 2021, when nine young women arrived at Mindy’s address.

After that, they filed complaints of rape and sexual assault against Mandi and Saha.

There are also four separate complaints against Saha related to allegations away from Mindy’s home, in Manchester and Sheffield.

Mendi was released on bail in January after spending 134 days in custody following his arrest in August.

Premier League champions Man City spent nearly £49.2m to sign Mendy from Monaco in 2017.

The last time he played for the club was on August 15, 2021, during their 1-0 defeat to Tottenham Hotspur at the start of last season.

In September 2020, City coach Pep Guardiola revealed that Mendy would miss the match for at least a month due to injury.

In a statement, the club later said: “Manchester City can confirm that following his indictment by the police today, Benjamin Mendy has been suspended pending investigation.

“The matter is subject to legal process and therefore the club cannot comment further until this process has been completed.”

Co-accused Luis Saha Matori, 40, is charged with eight counts of rape and four counts of sexual assault

4

Co-accused Luis Saha Matori, 40, is charged with eight counts of rape and four counts of sexual assaultcredit: PA



Related posts

Leave a Comment